The Wee One: A Play

Posted by to The Blog on June 10th

A brand new comedy about family life, love and discovery.

Theatre Imperative – By Philip Rainford – Directed by Adam Tomkins

Following the lives of Marie, John and their thirty-something son Danny. The Wee One is a heartwarming play about the true-to-life challenges of a modern day family in working class Britain. Original yet familiar, this is the flagship production of brand new Scottish theatre company Theatre Imperative.

Leith Dockers Club… Mon 13th-Thu 18th June 7.30pm… Matinee Thu 16th June 1.30pm

£10/£8 (Conc) – 16 and over – theweeone2016.brownpapertickets.com

16 responses to “The Wee One: A Play”

1. HassanHamayun says:

Lufthansa gifts their World class space notion with easy, retro design and style and comfortable leather recliners. Upon primary entering your airport, you’re met as well as concierge vendors, limousine-transfer direct towards aircraft, your gourmet coffeehouse, a particular person Cigar Put and particular person attention previous to takeoff. http://www.worldtraveltip.org

2. HassanHamayun says:

A life insurance policy (eventhough it mustn't be) is asap a genuinely controversial worry. There definitely seems to be a substantial amount various sorts of life insurance plan available, but you can find really only two varieties. They usually are Term Coverage and Quite existence (Income Value) Coverage. Term Coverage is true insurance. It precautions you for the certain interval. Whole A life insurance policy is insurance in addition to a side account termed as cash worthy of. http://www.phoenixazinsurance.org

3. HassanHamayun says:

Can be a person sick and also tired as well as endless periods and days and nights of dreary SEO purpose? Thousands of men and women find automatically completely bogged reduced upon along with upon checking in the website evaluations, sending numerous requests intended for link buy and sell and seeking the right keywords intended for optimization from the hope of producing their solutions sell including hot cakes or maybe attracting goes of targeted prospects. http://www.seo456.org

4. HassanHamayun says:

Nutritious diet programs; what just are that they about? The very idea of eating within a healthy method is regarded as probably the standard plans regarding weight lessening. It is crucial to notice that even though portion control is quite vital, somebody should give full attention to making the top healthy food options. http://www.healthyiowamen.org

5. HassanHamayun says:

Initiating good diet plans won't really necessarily mean preparing rigorous, no accommodating, dull along with dull food. It’s definitely not about starving yourself to the condition of divots, or staying unrealistically lean. Quite your contrary, it can be about discomfort great, having electrical power that lasts everyday, sleeping soundly during the night time, and turning out to be as healthy as it can be be. http://www.ehealthforall.org

6. HassanHamayun says:

As well as wonder precisely what happened on the old-fashioned Christmas we – people over the certain get older – employed to enjoy? Home buying when you are happy to acquire almost anything as being a gift, when Santa was the principle topic involving conversation, Christmas ended up being Christmas but not reduced to many homogeneous 'holiday season', those were home buying. http://www.oldfashiongospel.org

7. Kevin says:

I just want to say that this article is very useful and thanks for sharing this post. I am a student and I am earning money by taking notes. Last semester, I earned 700 dollars for one course just taking notes and I'm sure I could have earned more if I worked hard :) If you guys are interested you can visit their website: https://studysoup(dot)com/

8. rankbuilders says:

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..
    hvac repair

9. Juegos De Luna says:

Thanks – Enjoyed this blog post. I really like your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
    juegos de luna

10. e-medsx says:

I like to watch performances about the modern day families because they share situations that are very close to us.

11. Post Malone says:

You should make this post like into a definitive guide or something. I bet a lot of your new readers that come to this site would want to be able to find this post. It's too good to keep secret!

12. monamedia11 says:

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.Appvn iOS

13. Herbs1234 says:

I found it more informative and for blog post sharing How to install android KitKat 4.4.

14. I like to attend such performances, because they reflect real life.

15. hellenjos says:

a good article..click

16. pictaram says:

The Wee One. Thank you for sharing but this description is not interesting enough to make the audience go to the theater.